Today is my 9th wedding anniversary! And I truly am blessed to love and be loved by my best friend…
I was reading an article entitled “The Real Thing” by Mike and Debbie Breaux that had the following 8 Love lessons… I thought I would share:
1. If you fall in love with God, really fall in love with Him, you’ll notice a difference in the love you have toward your spouse.
2. When you don’t have those loving feelings, behave as if you do.
3. Approachability is when you have the right tone, the right body language and the right timing.
4. Sometimes the most loving thing we can do is, like Jesus, rest and replenish our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual tank.
5. Love doesn’t hold a grudge.
6. You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.
7. Love watches out for the other person’s self-esteem.
8. Treasure encompasses respect, honor, submission and service.
If you would like to read the entire article, here is the link.